Pedicure - Fully Online Course
Our Pedicure course is an ideal introduction into the Nail and Beauty industry. This one day course guides you through this luxurious treatment.
Pedicure is not only an essential maintenance appointment but a chance to pamper and unwind something your clients will love! Getting is right is a skill all in itself.
The anatomy & physiology of the feet is very different to the hands so this course focuses on just that. A pedicure service can provide much needed attention for a clients feet as well as a heavenly massage before finishing off with a perfect polish.
This option is perfect if you already have industry experience and want to refresh your skills. If you already have a product kit or work for a salon that is providing products for you. Our fully online option does not include a tutor session but you can upgrade to the next package should you feel you require additional support.
Theory material is delivered and assessed online via our training portal with supporting video tutorials demonstrating the practical elements of the course.
You’ll also get the chance to get hands on, following the in depth theory element of the course.
• Salon Safety
• Health and Hygiene
• Contra Indications of Service
• Diseases & Disorders
• Anatomy & physiology of the natural nail
• Client Consultation Forms
• Natural Nail Preparation
• Product Knowledge
• Polish Application & Removal
• Massage Techniques
• Insurance Requirements
Once you have worked through the online learning material and completed all sections of the theory, your case studies will provide the evidence of your practical ability. Having submitted the required case studies, your certificate will be issued.
Kit: Not Included (can be purchased separately)
Assessment Method: Case Studies
- You will need to demonstrate key skill areas and have the necessary products to do this. These can be purchased from us to top up any existing kit you may have.
- Case Studies should be submitted for assessment using models.
- PDF Certificate Issued (Hard copies can be sent out at an additional charge).