Beginners Gel Polish - In House Blended Course
A fantastic introduction into the Nail Industry! Gel Polish is the biggest hit with clients of recent years.
Our Beginners Gel Polish Course is a fun short course packed with in-depth theory and hands on practical experience. Full guidance is given to enable students to perform gel polish treatments in Gloss, French, Colour & Glitter, leaving them ready to take on clients at the end of the day.
You’ll also gain vital knowledge on how to maintain and safely remove product whilst ensuring the care of the natural nail.
The best of both options is In-House Blended learning, we delivered all the theory material to you online prior to the the In-House practical session at our Llandudno training facility. You will also be able to access and watch the practical demonstrations so that on the day you will already have prior knowledge of the process to gain as much from the session as possible.
This learning option is aimed at anyone who feels they would prefer to come into the training centre for face to face tuition. These sessions will be limited to 4 students to ensure social distancing measures are upheld and a maximum of 3.5 hours per session.
• Salon Safety
• Health and Hygiene
• Anatomy & physiology of the Natural Nail
• Client Consultation
• Natural Nail Preparation
• Contra Indications of service
• Product Knowledge & Selection
• Application of Colour, French & Glitter & Basic Design
• Building Structure & Strength using Builder Gels
• Maintenance & Safe Removal
• Insurance and Compliance
• Business Guidance and Social Media
Kit: Not Included (can be purchased separately - see Gel Polish Kit section of this website)
Assessment Method: In-House Assessment on the day
- Products are provided on the day.
- Kits can also be purchased on the day to take home.
- Dates are fixed and agreed upon booking.
- You will be expected to work on your own nails on the day.
- Students will be required to undertake PPE training prior to attended their course and wear PPE during their time with us.
- Hard copy certificate issued.