Beginners Gel Polish - Fully Online Course
A fantastic introduction into the Nail Industry! Gel Polish is the biggest hit with clients of recent years.
Our Beginners Gel Polish Course is a fun short course packed with in-depth theory and hands on practical experience. Full guidance is given to enable students to perform gel polish treatments in Gloss, French, Colour & Glitter, leaving them ready to take on clients at the end of the day.
You’ll also gain vital knowledge on how to maintain and safely remove product whilst ensuring the care of the natural nail.
This option is perfect if you already have industry experience and want to refresh your skills. If you already have a product kit or work for a salon that is providing products for you. Our fully online option does not include a tutor session but you can upgrade to the next package should you feel you require additional support.
Once you have worked through the online learning material and completed all sections of the theory, your case studies will provide the evidence of your practical ability. Having submitted the required case studies, your certificate will be issued.
• Salon Safety
• Health and Hygiene
• Anatomy & physiology of the Natural Nail
• Client Consultation
• Natural Nail Preparation
• Contra Indications of service
• Product Knowledge & Selection
• Application of Colour, French & Glitter & Basic Design
• Building Structure & Strength using Builder Gels
• Maintenance & Safe Removal
• Insurance and Compliance
• Business Guidance and Social Media
Kit: Not Included (can be purchased separately)
Assessment Method: Case Studies
- You will need to demonstrate key skill areas and have the necessary products to do this. These can be purchased from us to top up any existing kit you may have.
- Case Studies should be submitted for assessment using models.
- PDF Certificate Issued (Hard copies can be sent out at an additional charge).